I’m back in LA where it’s an awesome 70 degrees and sunny ayyyyy. Denver was something else though, here’s what happened::
- got denied at our first air bnb reservation
- got kicked out of our second air bnb reservation
- sold some prints
- met hella ppl
- shot hella photos
- lost feeling in my toes
- lost my contax (been back n forth with lyft to get it back, wish me luck)
- ate probably the best pizza ever
- bought legal weed( it was whatever)
- bought illegal weed (was way better than legal weed)
- walked into a church for the first time in who knows how long
- got sweated by Denver airport Feds
- almost missed my flight
- had mad fun ayyyyyy
All and all, shout out Denver and the homies out there. Shout out everyone who came to the show and the people who couldn’t make it but grabbed a zine online.
Until next time, Denver.
- Panda (▰˘◡˘▰)
Strangers I Know
Group zine from our show “Strangers I Know” at Dateline Gallery in Denver.
28 pages, full color, full bleed on matte coated paper. Limited to 40 copies.
Featuring shots by:
“Strangers I Know applies not only to strangers photographed in public spaces, but also to those photographed in our personal lives that we might not know as well as we think we do.”
Up now at NIGHTED.Storenvy.com